- Work and play in a Christian atmosphere with other children.
- Be aware of the daily presence of Christ in their lives.
- Express themselves through art and play materials freely and constructively.
- Provide opportunities to develop large and fine motor skills.
- Provide a healthy environment, proper nutrition, rest, and physical exercise.
- Provide developmentally appropriate curriculum including experiences in many areas (Readiness skills in reading, math, language skills, science)
- Learn to be independent--to solve their own problems and do things for themselves.
- Learn to establish relationships with adults other than family.
- Learn developmentally appropriate limits of behavior.
- Build feelings of self-esteem and security.
- Increase their ability to handle their emotions constructively.
- Learn respect for others' feelings and belongings.
- Enjoy a Preschool and/or Child Care Program experience that will simplify adjustment to elementary school and other social situations.
Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 11:30am
Early Childhood Center Hours
Monday - Friday: 6:30am - 6:00pm